Hello, hello! This month I came across a new-to-me book box subscription on my IG feed and I treated myself to a one-time box to check out. Hushbug Book Box is a monthly subscription box that features a newly released RomCom book, a treat/snack, and 3-5 curated items that follow the theme/book. The book box only recently started this year and wow, Kat (the face behind Hushbug Book Box) is doing amazing putting these together~ What really stood out to me as I was researching this book subscription was the inclusion of Canadian businesses and artisans. Two of my favourite things: romance books and supporting Canadian shops! It was a done deal. April's theme was Eco.Presentation/Packaging: Lovely! The outside is simple but it holds an explosion of goodies inside. If I had to give it a rating... 4.5/5. One thing I noticed about the box itself, that it was slightly big for the content. You can see the space between the tissue paper and packaging box in the top photo. There was some move room that may have contributed to the crumpling of two items during shipping and handling. I'm a terrible, stickler for these things, I apologize! But if I recall correctly, Hushbug Book Box was working towards possibly changing their box to be size appropriate. I do love the use of sustainable, eco-friendly packaging though. Shipping was extremely quick for me and arrived within a week.
- Radiating Sunflower Seed Bombs - Radical Roots Seed Bomb Company Inc.
- Eco-Friendly Laundry Eco-Strip (2 Pack) - Tru Earth
- Chamomile Lemon Lip Scrub - Fersk Self Care
- Organic Fairtrade Milk Chocolate Bar - Camino
- "You Gotta Nourish to Flourish" Reusable Produce Bag - Everite Design
- Laminated Bookmark - Twin Reads Blog
- Fool Me Once by Ashley Winstead with signed bookplate and author letter