- - - Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, created at The Broke and The Bookish but now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl, where a new topic is given for a top ten book-related list - - -
1. "Mascot Party" bookmark (purchased from Jinyjin)
I love how it's a mash up of my love of Studio Ghibli and anime. It also glitters!
2. "Silly Old Bear" bookmark (purchased at Chapters/Indigo)
I love Winnie the Pooh. The look of this bookmark is simple yet beautiful.
3. "Souls fused together..." bookmark (handmade and gifted from a lovely book friend)
It's a quote about one of my favorite book couples. Anyone who has followed my gushings or regularly interact with me know how much love I have for the Addicted series by Krista & Becca Ritchie. LiLo is my top (purest, loving, must protect) OTP.
4. "Sailor Moon Scenery" bookmark (purchased from Sugarmints)
I stumbled across this artist at an anime convention during the summer and omg, *heart eyes*. Of course I had to pick up this lovely sunrise Sailor Moon. It was honestly so difficult to pick and you'll see why if you check out her etsy shop.
5 + 6. Fullmetal Alchemist character bookmarks (custom order, purchased from HappyHello)
Probably some of the CUTEST bookmarks I own! I have a number of sets from this etsy shop (can you blame me??). Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is my top favorite anime and these are my favorite characters. I had to control myself. I would have asked for all the characters from that series otherwise. Does anyone else prefer to keep their magnetic character bookmarks safe in the packaging rather than using them individually?
7, 8, 9, + 10. BTS Vocal Line Solo art prints (purchased from Refrainbow)
These aren't actually bookmarks but they were small enough to be used as one (let's be honest, you can make anything a bookmark...except food/liquids or things that ruin the pages, whoever started that viral meme tsk tsk my heart hurt)
Do you have a favorite bookmark you use constantly or
do have a collection of bookmarks you alternate through?