Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR

- - - Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, where a new topic is given for a top ten list - - -

I'm going to try very hard to stick to my tbr this time, you guys!! *puts game face on*

(Click the cover for more info on the book at Goodreads!)
    

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The blurb for this book drew me in, as did the cover.
 There's a lot of hype around this one. My fingers are crossed that I enjoy it!

2. Wild and Free by Kristen Ashley
The last book in the paranormal romance Three series!
I LOVED the second book. I really hope it ends well.

3. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
I wasn't aware of this book until Sue talked about it. The blurb looks good.
I hear it's fantastic. I'm all for the hate-to-love subplot heheh.

4. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
This was actually my most highly anticipated YA book this year.
I've heard good things, so I can't wait to dive in!

5. Echo by E.K. Blair
Dude. Bang was intense and I've been waiting for the right frame of mind to dive into Echo.
I think I'm ready...?


    

6. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
A Siiri recommended book. The blurb sounds good and I do love me some vampires :D

7. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
I have a number of friends that tell me Ms. Marchetta is superb. I am ready to join the bandwagon!

8. Kissing Madeline by Lex Martin
The final book in the Dearest series. I'm hoping Daren will redeem himself and make me swoon.

9. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
This books just speaks to the gamer in me. Virtual reality setting. Character growth. Adventure. BRING IT.

10. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
A book with emotion and depth? Sure to make me cry? You bet I'm gonna read it!

Have you read any of these books? Which book should I start with ahhhhh.
Leave a comment with a link to your post so I can check out your top ten! :)

18 comments:

  1. Ah... so much love for An Ember in the Ashes and Red Queen! Lots of great books you have here though. My List wasn't as expansive as most people's tonight. Happy Reading!
    ~Beth @ Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there's been so much hype over those two books these past months. Fingers are crossed that I love them as well. Thanks for stopping by, Beth! :)

      Delete
  2. The Wrath and the Dawn - I just bought it two days ago and I canNOT wait to start reading it!! I am dying to see if I'll enjoy it as much as others did....I think I will. And Red Queen...I need to pick that one up at the library soon. I'm getting anxious to read it!

    Great list this week!!

    My TTT

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! They both sounds sooo good. I hope we both enjoy them! :D

      Delete
  3. An Ember in the Ashes made my list too! Can't wait to get into it! I'm currently reading Red Queen and really enjoying it. :-) Great books here, I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoooop! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Red Queen!! Happy reading <3

      Delete
  4. I keep seeing Red Queen everywhere but no absolutely nothing about it. Maybe too much hype to interest me.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority of the time I have no clue what the hype books are about either haha. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Emily! :)

      Delete
  5. I keep seeing The Wrath and The Dawn around and I'm so intrigued! I hope that you manage to read these all! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know everyone keeps banging on about it but Red Queen is a really good read! :-) Hope you get to read some of these :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoooop. I am so ready for it now!! Hope you have a fab week, Emma :D

      Delete
  7. The Wrath and the Dawn is on my list too, and yess for the hate-to-love thing ;) But I also wanna see just how clever Sh can be. I'm reading An Ember in the Ashes right now and it is some intense stuff, so heart-wrenching and it's only been a couple of chapters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too!! Ohhhh I'm glad to hear there isn't a slow start in Ember. Thanks for dropping in, Ju <3

      Delete
  8. READY PLAYER ONE! Definitely one of my favourites, my gosh it is so amazing. I just reviewed Ember, I really enjoyed that one as well! I would love to read The Wrath and the Dawn too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was your review that got me interest in Ready Player One! I can't wait to start!! Ohh, I'll have to check out your Ember review then :D

      Delete
  9. Yay!!! I loved Red Queen and The Wrath and the Dawn so much. I hope you do too!! Ember is pretty good too although I suggest not letting the hype get to you first... Lovely picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! I'm so glad that those books are more than just they're gorgeous cover hehe.

      Delete